If you find #DigitalTransformation #IoT #SmartSolutions are hard to embrace and difficult to start, you are not alone. #SCU2Labs helps you understand the possibilities, provides system design, and collaborates with ecosystem partners to implement total solutions. Our approach, in the most effective and convincing ways, enables you look into the future of your transformed business today.
– Consultancy: digital strategy, smart building solutions
– IoT enablement: solutions and services
– Incubation of corporate innovation and start-up projects
Consultancy: Smart Building Solutions
We provide consultancy in smart building solutions including working with building owners, architects and MEP consultants to develop user requirements, providing concept design, defining smart solutions and architecture, and providing technical expertise to tender issuance and review.
- Imperatives: sustainable, productive and secure
- Smart solutions: building IoT platform, energy optimization, space and resources utilization, intelligent lighting, HVAC/comfort control, integrated security solutions, indoor mobility, occupant app
IoT Enablement and Solutions
We provide Internet of Thins (IoT) solutions, including sensing devices, network connectivity and cloud-based platform services. We enable our customers reduce risk, increase productivity and meet regulatory compliance through asset tracking, condition monitoring, and remote control. Our managed services provide real-time data visibility and response solutions as needed. We assist our customers use IoT-enabled solutions to meet regulatory compliance e.g. HACCP (21 CFR Part 120,123), ISO 22000, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, GxP and the like.
- Environmental: weather station, hydrographic recording, soil moisture level, offshore buoys
- Supply chain: cold chain management, facility monitoring, fridge & freezer data logger
- Food processing and life science: thermal & steriliser validation
- Manufacturing: maintenance and troubleshooting, condition, vibration, tank level
- Engineering: deformation monitoring
- Smart building: light intensity, load profile and energy management
- Smart city: road traffic counting, vehicle emission